Browsing the site agence-berland-bennett.com may cause the installation of cookies on the user's computer. A cookie records information about the navigation of a computer on a site to facilitate subsequent browsing (the domain name, the internet service provider, the operating system and the date and time access). Cookies are also intended to measure different aspects of attendance.
Unless you disable cookies, you agree that Agence Immobilière Berland Bennett may use them. You can deactivate them at any time. However, this may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of the services offered by agence-berland-bennett.com.
Agence Immobilière Berland Bennett is likely to process the information of the user concerning his visit of the site (the pages consulted or the searches carried out). This information is intended to improve the content of the site and facilitate navigation.
Preference for all services: cookies are prohibitedAllow cookies
Changing this setting will take effect the next time a site page is loaded.
The user can configure his browser to accept that cookies are registered or, conversely, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. The user can also configure his browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies are offered punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in his terminal. agence-berland-bennett.com informs the user that, in this case, it may be that the features of its browser are not all available.
If the user refuses the recording of cookies in his terminal or his browser, or if he deletes those which are registered there, his navigation on the site can be limited. This could also be the case when agence-berland-bennett.com or one of its service providers can not recognize, for technical compatibility, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the internet.
If necessary, agence-berland-bennett.com declines any responsibility for the consequences related to the possible malfunctions of the site and services possibly proposed by agence-berland-bennett.com. For the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each browser is different.
At any time, the user can choose to change his wishes for cookies. In addition, agence-berland-bennett.com may use the services of external service providers to help it collect and process the information described in this section.
To delete cookies kept by Google Chrome from the site agence-berland-bennett.com :
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the upper right corner, click More and Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced Settings.
- In the "Privacy and Security" section, click Content Settings.
- Click on cookies.
- In the "Set of Cookies and Site Data" section, search for agence-berland-bennett.com.
- To the right of the site, click Remove.
Source for more information: support.google.com
To delete cookies kept by Mozilla Firefox from the site agence-berland-bennett.com :
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Conservation Rules choose Use Custom Settings for History.
- Click Show Cookies. The "cookies" window appears.
- In the find box, type agency-berland-bennett.com. The cookies that match your search are displayed.
- Select from the list the cookie you wish to delete and click Delete selected cookie
- Close the "cookies" window. Close the about: preferences page.
Source for more information: support.mozilla.org
To delete cookies kept by Opera from the site agence-berland-bennett.com :
- In Opera, go to Preferences.
- Go to the Privacy and Security section
- Click the Clear browsing data button ...
- Check cookies and other site data.
- Click the Clear Navigation Data button.
Source for more information: help.opera.com
To delete cookies kept by Apple Safari from the site agence-berland-bennett.com :
- Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy.
- Click the Manage data button on the website ...
- In the input field, look for agency-berland-bennett.com.
- Select the site from the list and click Remove.
Source for more information: support.apple.com
To delete cookies kept by Microsoft Edge from the site agence-berland-bennett.com :
- In Microsoft Edge, go to More > Settings.
- Under Clear Navigation Data, select Choose Items to Delete.
- Check the box next to each type of data you want to erase, and select Clear.
- If desired, enable the Always Clear setting when I close the browser to On.
Source for more information: privacy.microsoft.com
Finally, the icons dedicated to social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google, etc) on the site of agence-berland-bennett.com can also deposit cookies on your terminals (computer, tablet, mobile phone) as soon as the click on it.
These types of cookies are only placed on your terminals if you consent to them, by continuing your browsing on the agence-berland-bennett.com website or mobile application. At any time, the user may nevertheless reconsider his consent to this agency-berland-bennett.com files this type of cookies.
Find below the cookies used by agence-berland-bennett.com, their purpose as well as their shelf life:
Client : any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the site object of the present general conditions.
Content : All the constituent elements of the information present on the Site, in particular texts - images - videos.
Customer information : Hereinafter referred to as "Information (s)" which correspond to all personal data that may be held by agence-berland-bennett.com for the management of your account, customer relationship management and end of analysis and statistics.
User : Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information : "Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of natural persons to which they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The terms "personal data", "data subject", "subcontractor" and "sensitive data" have the meaning as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679)